T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All....

I am very new here and am extremely motivated to start up my own t-shirt business...

Honestly speaking, I believe i have some very creative ideas to showcase the world, but I am also intrested in the money i can make thru my business.

Can anyone who has started their own biz, chime in with any potential sales numbers or averages to what somone can possibly make realistically?? Jus curious what is possible and what is realistic.

Thank you All for any feedback!

·
Registered
51 Posts
That totally depends on how much effort you make, how much business savy you have and marketing skills, your local market, and a little luck. You could make nothing, or become the next mega textile business with nationwide franchises all over the country. Most likely you'll end up some place in the middle. Like anyting, the more effort you put into it, the more your likely to get out of it. Owning your own business isn't anything like working for some one else. When you get off of work, you get to go to work doing all the other things that it takes to run a business (book keeping, ordering, advertising, promotions, etc, etc, etc.)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts