T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi!

Some of you may know me from my recent posts. I own a mens t-line along with doing private label for other companies. I'm always looking for graphic artists so if any of you out there want to do some freelance work please PM me and let me know so we can talk. What I'm looking for:

PS and/or AI experience

Must be able to take direction well as I like to work on first proto to finished artwork.

Must be able to do required separations for screen burnable artwork.

Please submit some samples of your work in your PM if possible or you can email it to:

[email protected]

Thanks and enjoy the forum!:)

John

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hi!

Some of you may know me from my recent posts. I own a mens t-line along with doing private label for other companies. I'm always looking for graphic artists so if any of you out there want to do some freelance work please PM me and let me know so we can talk. What I'm looking for:

PS and/or AI experience

Must be able to take direction well as I like to work on first proto to finished artwork.

Must be able to do required separations for screen burnable artwork.

Please submit some samples of your work in your PM if possible or you can email it to:

[email protected]

Thanks and enjoy the forum!:)

John
I've received some replies on this post but none of the art that has been submitted to me is the style I am looking for so maybe if I explain what I am looking for it'll help narrow down the field.

I'm looking for someone that can do art in the simplicity of Monarchy but with the same feel as Affliction but not as aggressive. No skulls. More of a lithograph sort of look with lots of flourishes and gothic architecture.

John

1 - 2 of 2 Posts