T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi,

Is this printer good? I've heard of FreeJet 340 but never FreeJet 290. Is that the latest version? Please do share some of your experience with the printer.

Thanks!!!!

Janice

·
Registered
9 Posts
Oh. Actually, I'm from Malaysia and I've seen a dealer here in Malaysia selling FreeJet machines for both the substrate printing (FreeJet 320) and textile printing(FreeJet 340). After I've read so many posts in this forum, I thought I can get some info about FreeJet here. It seems like Kimoto only sells FreeJet 320. I've saw the FreeJet 340 demo in an exhibition and it looks not bad.

Below is the website link given by the dealer here. It is a website of the manufacturer of FreeJet in Korea.

Welcome to hanyang C&C

·
Registered
13 Posts
This is interesting...

The 320 and 340 look like the same machine. I wonder if the textile version will also be offered in Europe?

·
Registered
9 Posts
I just emailed the supplier of FreeJet here. They said that both the 320 and 340 are actually the same machine. Only that the 320 is using solvent ink system while the 340 using pigment textile ink system. I'm actually very interested in the printer already. Its just that I need more information from real time user because the price is not little for me.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi, I am new to tshirt forums but I own a Freejet 320+ and could answer any questions you have. Definitely the purchase price is not small, I had it brought into Canada, and that was a pricey mission as well.

I can say it took us a while, a lot of wasted ink, and a few damaged shirts to get it to where we wanted. But I think that really applies to everything to do with learning new technology

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hello,
I love it now! Last night for example a group of friends and I were preparing to go to a roller derby show and I was able to whip up six awesome and unique shirts in under an hour, design time included. Yeah, it takes a lot of initial learning, it's a pricey initial payment as well. But my partner and I are looking into distributing in Canada, so we may be going for some serious training soon.
Erin

·
Registered
10 Posts
BabyDoll -

There's an office/support center for the Solo garment printer in Ft Lauderdale - talk to Mike at 954.695.3695. The Solo garment printer is very reliable in my experience and puts out impressive quality shirts (both light and dark). Reliability and ease of maintenance is a thing to watch for with these types of printers.

GraffixGuy

·
Registered
16 Posts
hola ,1º presentarme soy martin, y vivo en españa (islas canarias)
tengo una freejet 290 rota y una freejet 320 solvente , le hecambiado las tintas a textil , pero me falta el icc, para textil ya que el que tengo es de (icc) es para solvente , la maquina va bien pero no me deja los colores tan vivos como yo quisiera.

PD: perdon pero no hablo ingles

1 - 20 of 63 Posts