T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there a place on the web where hosting is not to expensive? I see some people making there own shirts. Are you doing it yourself or using a service?:eek:

·
2,957 Posts
Hosting as a whole is not really expensive.

You can get some decent bandwith for as little as a few bucks (around 5!) per month.

You just have to shop around for the features and space that you need. Some will be more, some less. But not really expensive.

If you are able to have a business selling shirts, web hosting will be one of your least expensive things to pay for!

By the way, welcome to the forums!;)

·
Premium Member
27,698 Posts
Hi Eldridge, welcome to the T-Shirt Forums!

If you are making your own website, I wouldn't suggest using any "free web space" type places. It doesn't give your site a very professional appearance to be hosted by one of those places (which usually put ads on the site or give you a long web address instead of your own domain name)

"not too expensive" is a bit relative, but it is an affordable expense when starting your own website.

I see some people making there own shirts. Are you doing it yourself or using a service?
I use (and have used) a service like cafepress.com, zazzle.com, spreadshirt.com to sell and make t-shirts. It's a great way to get started and test designs (and get things all done in one place).

There are several members here who also print their own designs using screen printing, heat transfers, direct to garment printing, etc.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts