T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats up everyone, I just wanted to let you guys know that we are launching a new site and we will be having alot of free touturials on how to color seperate, do vector and lots more. We will also be offering Vector pack and alot more. I know alot of you guys on here like free stuff so check out our site if you get a chance, The site should be ready by Tues. and our first couple of freebies and toutorials will be out by Thur. We also have a graffiti vector pack that alot of people seem to want. This pack will have graff letters and fill in patterns, and other graff elements. This is a sample of what you would be able to do with the pack.
www.identitywerks.blogspot.com
www.identitywerks.com

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well were going to realease a different pack every month, But we have 4 packs beign released as soon as the site is ready, Price of the packs are going to to very reasonable-Between $10-$30 usd.... But we are going to give out a bunch of free ones too.

·
Premium Member
5,953 Posts
Hi Carlos,

Just wanted to let you now I have moved this post out of the forums as we do not allow self promotion here at t-shirt forums. Please read the rules here http://www.t-shirtforums.com/forum-information/t4.html . Its fine if you want to get feedback on your website to see how it functions and such, that would be in the site review and design section. It is not allowed to promote and sell your products thru the forums. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

Thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts