T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My store is based on Cafepress right now, sales are limited, and I'd really like to move over to Spreadshirt so that I can have some different colored shirts instead of all white and grey.

Does anyone know of any free (or reasonably priced) graphics programs that will allow me to save my files in formats that will work with Spreadshirt? I have Photoshop and PSP 6 but neither of those will work.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Re: Free vector program?

You can get a free months subscription to CorelDraw from their website - that's what we used to get going. Spreadshirt take the .cdr format. Plus they are currently beta testing eps printing which you should be able to generate through photoshop or paintshop. They posted this message in August:

New file format: .eps for plot printing!
We are now in beta testing for graphic files in format .eps for plot printing. Find this format in any graphics programme!
Have fun trying it out! Team Spreadshirt

Hope that helps some...we're a partnership and one of us used adobe illustrator and one of us used macromedia fireworks.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Re: Free vector program?

Xara extreme is a good and cheap ($75) alternative to Illustrator. I have a 15 days trial version, I have never used a vector program in my life and have been able to create three (illustrations and text) designs in a day. Very intuitive.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts