T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys, im back with another question!

I have now purchased a MAC, a heat press, a vinyl cutter (Kingcut), some vinyl and some plain t shirts, and am ready to get started but ive no idea about the software.

I have Signcut installed, but i have no idea how to use it or where to start. Im wanting to start first of all by printing slogan t shirts and then when i know what im doing try something a bit more exciting.

Can someone please recommend some software that i can download to design slogans straight into? Is it then possible i can somehow import that into signcut once its designed and then cut it??

Thanks in advance! :)

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for your reply. Can you create your own designs straight into Inkscape? Is it easy enough to use for beginners? Thanks

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I logged into Inkscape last night, and clicked on the box and tried to insert some text but nothing happened, im guessing its not as easy as just inserting text into Word?!?! How do you insert text?
Apart from the Help section on Inkscape, is there anywhere you can get beginner or step by step guides from? Thanks.

·
Registered
963 Posts
Go to youtube and watch some videos. whatever graphics software you get it will be learning curve so you are going to have to put in some work.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts