T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The place is called: the pirate way
google it

If any one is interested I was in Bali and went to see this Swedish guy that owns a screen printing / T shirt factory in Kuta.
I thought the T shirts were very good in quality and the colours were great as well.

I thought the cost is above what I would like to pay due to the shipping but it would be more then worth it if you got them to screen print things for you.
On that note they dont really use water based colours (thats what I like)

Here is some prices from the sample shirts I got there:

The shipping price for 100 pieces for (T01S standard t-shirt) by EMS is 277,5 USD or 2,485,000 IDR.
And the price for :

· Blank t-shirt white color in fabric 32S is 53,000 IDR per piece and 59,000 IDR per piece in other color.

· Large size (40 cm x 30 cm) printing is 5,000 IDR per color and per piece. So, 4 colors printing is 20,000 IDR per piece.

I guess if he started shipping to Australia in bulk due to demand I would gladly pay around $6.50-6.80 for blanks...

Im using AS colour but I think their shirts are a little too long.

· Registered
26 Posts
The place is called: the pirate way
google it

If any one is interested I was in Bali and went to see this Swedish guy that owns a screen printing / T shirt factory in Kuta.
I thought the T shirts were very good in quality and the colours were great as well.

I thought the cost is above what I would like to pay due to the shipping but it would be more then worth it if you got them to screen print things for you.
On that note they dont really use water based colours (thats what I like)

Here is some prices from the sample shirts I got there:

The shipping price for 100 pieces for (T01S standard t-shirt) by EMS is 277,5 USD or 2,485,000 IDR.
And the price for :

· Blank t-shirt white color in fabric 32S is 53,000 IDR per piece and 59,000 IDR per piece in other color.

· Large size (40 cm x 30 cm) printing is 5,000 IDR per color and per piece. So, 4 colors printing is 20,000 IDR per piece.

I guess if he started shipping to Australia in bulk due to demand I would gladly pay around $6.50-6.80 for blanks...

Im using AS colour but I think their shirts are a little too long.

I'm in Sydney too. Have you tried sportage blanks from ausport clothing? Just wondering if you had compared because I find they come up a bit short. You might like them. They are cheaper than AS color about $4-5. Apart from the length do you rate the AS shirts? I've never used them.

· Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm in Sydney too. Have you tried sportage blanks from ausport clothing? Just wondering if you had compared because I find they come up a bit short. You might like them. They are cheaper than AS color about $4-5. Apart from the length do you rate the AS shirts? I've never used them.
I tried most things from splash alley but didn't try sport age because the fashion Tee is around $7

My prefference is AS colour (paper thin) due the quality and feel of the fabric and the great fit, sleeve length etc..

Im very specific on what I want but haven't found them yet for the right price.

My family imports things from China and ill probably end up looking for shirt in China once I save enough to bring in bulk.

· Registered
26 Posts
I tried most things from splash alley but didn't try sport age because the fashion Tee is around $7

My prefference is AS colour (paper thin) due the quality and feel of the fabric and the great fit, sleeve length etc..

Im very specific on what I want but haven't found them yet for the right price.

My family imports things from China and ill probably end up looking for shirt in China once I save enough to bring in bulk.

Let me know if you find anything good from China:) Also I am getting the sportage fashion T for $5.35. I am looking at samples this week. I will check out AS as well now. Have you found any good female T's?

· Registered
34 Posts
Hello Guys! And specially Smellvir.

This is the Swedish Pirate David!

I dont use EMS (Post Indonesia) anymore as they have too many times quoted me completely wrong making shipment a little pain in the ***.

Now a day i mostly use DHL (for small shipments) to send 100 (T01S) Standard T-shirt To Australia is (2,09 USD per shirt) 209 USD (2 days delivery)

But for bigger order to Australia we use Nusa Trans (www.[B]nusatrans[/B].com) they got way cheaper shipping cost to Australia than EMS and DHL. They speak English and also have skype for fast contact with them! I dont really know the prices as most my clients handle the shipping direct with them.

And also if you want me to do shorter shirts or a special cut just tell me and make it and i put it on my website.
Im always up for new ideas.

· Registered
1 Posts
Hello Guys! And specially Smellvir.

This is the Swedish Pirate David!

I dont use EMS (Post Indonesia) anymore as they have too many times quoted me completely wrong making shipment a little pain in the ***.

Now a day i mostly use DHL (for small shipments) to send 100 (T01S) Standard T-shirt To Australia is (2,09 USD per shirt) 209 USD (2 days delivery)

But for bigger order to Australia we use Nusa Trans (www.[B]nusatrans[/B].com) they got way cheaper shipping cost to Australia than EMS and DHL. They speak English and also have skype for fast contact with them! I dont really know the prices as most my clients handle the shipping direct with them.

And also if you want me to do shorter shirts or a special cut just tell me and make it and i put it on my website.
Im always up for new ideas.

Can you print a photo onto beach towels? Towel doesn't have to be of quality material. Just need x 28 by the 9th of September.

Can you reply back to [email protected]

Cheers
Andy

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.