T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

· Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, this is my first post, I've been lurking for a while and finally decided to get into the business. I just bought my heat press and I figured I'd let everyone know about the deal I got (I don't work for any of these companies). I bought the Hix Swingman 15x15 being sold by Coastal Business Supplies off of Ebay. They're selling it for $639 with free shipping. BUT Microsoft is running their Live.com cashback deal and I got 30% off, making it $447.30 which is I think a pretty good deal for a new quality heat press. Info on the 30% cashback is at slickdeals at Live.com cashback back at 30%, hurry!! - SlickDeals.net Forums

Hopefully some of you can get in on this as well, and I look forward to reading through the forums some more as I'm setting up my business!

· Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No problem! And by the way, I just happened to buy the Hix, you can buy anything with the cashback deal. But it maxes out at $200 so if you buy something for more than $660 or so you won't get more than $200 back.

· Registered
31 Posts
Thank you!!! You just saved me $200 on a brand new Hix 16x20 heat press! I had never heard of the Live.com cashback before you posted about it. I just got back from vacation and sat down to order my new heat press when I decided to do a little last minute research. I came across your post and the rest is history. So thank you once again for the tip. I'll be sure to check for more cashback rewards from now on.

· Registered
31 Posts
i went to live.com and dont know where to start. how do you do it? i want to buy a heat press too. help. ken
First go to Live.com and click on "cashback" up on the top right. From here you can create a new Window Live ID or use an existing one (Hotmail, XBox Live account, etc.). Be sure to setup the "Payment Preferences" so they can send your money to the right place when it's available.
Now, go back to the Live.com home and search for whatever you are looking for, heat press, in this instance. On the search results page you should see an eBay banner near the top that says "Get 30% off with Paypal". Click on this logo and it will open up a new Live.com cashback session on eBay. Now you're free to search around and find what you would like to purchase. You can click the purchase button on an auction and check to see what your cashback will be before you confirm your purchase. If you don't see this, don't purchase the auction! Once the Buy It Now is complete you will get a Cashback message in your eBay inbox. Then you just wait the 60 days for the money to clear and that's it. Hope this helps. If you need more help feel free to contact me.

Jeremy

· Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
First go to Live.com and click on "cashback" up on the top right. From here you can create a new Window Live ID or use an existing one (Hotmail, XBox Live account, etc.). Be sure to setup the "Payment Preferences" so they can send your money to the right place when it's available.
Now, go back to the Live.com home and search for whatever you are looking for, heat press, in this instance. On the search results page you should see an eBay banner near the top that says "Get 30% off with Paypal". Click on this logo and it will open up a new Live.com cashback session on eBay. Now you're free to search around and find what you would like to purchase. You can click the purchase button on an auction and check to see what your cashback will be before you confirm your purchase. If you don't see this, don't purchase the auction! Once the Buy It Now is complete you will get a Cashback message in your eBay inbox. Then you just wait the 60 days for the money to clear and that's it. Hope this helps. If you need more help feel free to contact me.

Jeremy
There's a trick to get it in case the 30% ad doesn't come up - do a search for "Sony ps3" and you should get the 30% ad. Then after clicking through to eBay, just search for heat press or whatever search term you want. And Jeremy mentioned the most important part - if it doesn't show the cashback amount when you're checking out, DON'T BUY IT. Good luck!!

· Registered
17 Posts
thanks, i bought a 15x15 mighty press with the cashback. In checking my messages and clicking on the cashback, I find my cashback is still not posted, and there's no way to contact them as the page is expired. I hope I get the cashback. thanks,

· Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks, i bought a 15x15 mighty press with the cashback. In checking my messages and clicking on the cashback, I find my cashback is still not posted, and there's no way to contact them as the page is expired. I hope I get the cashback. thanks,
It can take a day or two for it to add to your cashback account. When I did it, it showed up the next day. When you checked out using paypal, did it show that there would be cashback, and did it show up in My Messages?

· Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

· Registered
5 Posts
after running into this thread, I had to check it out...
Heres the terms of the program...
eBay
it's a little lengthy, I briefly read through it and apparantly you must buy within a certain time frame (60 minutes) from the moment you clicked the original link..., (which of course can be reset by either clearing cache, restarting whole session, or creating Alternative Identities). but overall, it looks like it's for real...., 60 days cashback, 30 percent, up to $200, 6 transaction limit, etc., etc....
Enjoy all, I'm going shopping to figure out what I wanna buy... nows the tough part
Hehehe

· Registered
31 Posts
It is still there. On the main Live.com page do a search for "ps3". At the top of the results page you will see a banner that says "You may get 30% off with Paypal if eligible". When you click on this link it will open a live.com cashback session on eBay. You will see a cashback 30% off banner in the top-middle of the eBay pages. From here you can search for whatever you want that is Buy It Now and get your 30% off. Make sure you do set up your cashback account with live.com before you purchase anything. LMK if you are still having trouble.

Jeremy

· Registered
4 Posts
Thanks, I went back in, signed up with Live.com and got the icon to show up. Now I just have to make up my mind for which heat press to buy. I have been reading the threads here and just need to pull the trigger.... Thanks for all of the help!

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.