T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am in a dilemma between choosing 2 printers in my area, one offers a much better wholesale deal vs the other but the cheaper printer is a lil less organized.

The one with better pricing store looks rather unpleasing to the eye, boxes thrown everwhere, offices are pigstyes, walls have fingerprints all on them and out of 5 workers, only 1 spoke English and it seem as if their site was kinda misleading yet they offered everything I am wanting : 120-190/1 color = $1.90, puff additive = free and tag screen printing = $.50 p/shirt. Now the other place was in a warehouse and also stated that they screenprint for bands, schools, clothing lines ect. and there website look professional as well. But here are there prices: 100-249/1 color = $5.70, puff additive = $1 p/color, and tag printing is $1 p/shirt.

Of course anyone would go for the lesser price but after seeing the interior, would u change ur mind? And are their prices a lil too good to be true?

· Registered
2,105 Posts
Ignore the state of the shop and look at the quality of the prints.

No good getting cheap if your shirts look like crap.

Ask for a referral from a previous customer with a similar order to yours. Find out if there were delays or any problems.

My shop is outrageous - ink pots everywhere on the table and boxes stacked all over.

But noone else here can touch the prints I do and my customers are as loyal as hell to me. That's why I have boxes and ink pots everywhere ;)

All my time goes into print quality and looking after my customers. How my shop looks is the last of my priorities.

Saying that, I'm a solo shop. If I had the resources, I'd have the shop tidied right up!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.