T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any chance the site could be registered with forumrunner.net? I use my iPad quite a bit, and this is the best forum app for the iPad. I like the iphone app, but the resolution on my iPad is not very good.

Printzilla

·
Premium Member
27,689 Posts
Any chance the site could be registered with forumrunner.net? I use my iPad quite a bit, and this is the best forum app for the iPad. I like the iphone app, but the resolution on my iPad is not very good.

Printzilla
I have an iPad as well and to me using the actual forum in Safari is much easier than an app, but I'll look into it.

·
Premium Member
27,689 Posts
how do u handle uploads?
Touché :)

I actually either use the iPhone app for uploads or wait until I'm back at my computer. I don't have many photo files that I'd need to upload on my iPad though (since it doesn't take photos)

Do you have all your photo library fully synced on your iPad?

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Touché :)

I actually either use the iPhone app for uploads or wait until I'm back at my computer. I don't have many photo files that I'd need to upload on my iPad though (since it doesn't take photos)

Do you have all your photo library fully synced on your iPad?
I upload from my camera with the camera kit. I would then like to post.

·
Premium Member
27,689 Posts
did we here anymore about this? I started using Forum Runner with another website and it work flawless on Android making it easier to post to forums instead of having to try and view in the browser.
Still researching it. I just want to make sure there are no adverse side effects on this end :)

Looks like a neat program though

·
Premium Member
27,689 Posts
I know that was on another forum I visit and they were having problems with viruses and spiders
I haven't had any of those problems (or heard about them). Knock on wood :)

There's lots of reasons why viruses and other issues can occur though, lots of things to research and look into. I've been reading up on it for a couple of weeks now.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.