T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm stuck in a rut with creating t-shirt designs, I'm just wondering has anyone ever started a discussion group, to get the ideas of others as to what's selling and what's not? How could I get teens and college students interested, since they have the biggest buying power?

·
Registered
2,504 Posts
Rodney did just that when he created this site as this is a big discussion group and all the information you are seeking has been discussed many times on this board. You just have to take the time to read it. I also suggest looking at a couple sites that have designs that are similar to yours, this may help the creative juices to start flowing. If the design part of the business is not your strong suit, then you need to outsource that part to a graphic designer.
As far as getting customers to your site. Marketing, and SEO. They can not buy from you if they do not know that you exist.

FYI... baby boomers still has the most buying power not teens and college students.

·
Registered
963 Posts
I'm stuck in a rut with creating t-shirt designs, I'm just wondering has anyone ever started a discussion group, to get the ideas of others as to what's selling and what's not? How could I get teens and college students interested, since they have the biggest buying power?
What is it exactly that you are looking for? This is a discussion group and tons of information available here that I am sure will answer your questions and get you pointed in the right direction you just have to do a simple search using the search feature at the top of the page. Are you looking for someone to actually tell you what's hot and what's not? You can have the best design ever but if no one knows about it then it will not sell. Marking is the key. Get you product out in front of your target audience and keeping it there.

Also I have to agree with the above post that the teen and college group do not have the most disposable income/buying power.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts