T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Greetings everyone.

My name is Kim.. PKA Kool Kim.. from the vintage rap group the UMC's

This year i started a custom graphic apparel company almost by mistake. Now in less than 6 months my business is doing well.

In fact i am trying to build up my sales force now.

we have a unique product (as unique as any sublimation company can be.. lol) we design HIGH END custom graphic apparel.

Below is a design we are doing for a recording artist client Crayz walz (named misspelled intentionally )

Currently we are trying to expand from our home base in Staten Island NY and develope more sales leads..

if intrested .. give me a shout.

I hope i can be a usefull contributor to this site. I have learned a lot in the last 6 months.. LOL

http://myspace-943.vo.llnwd.net/00360/34/91/360941943_l.jpg
http://myspace-659.vo.llnwd.net/00360/95/67/360947659_l.gif

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nah i wish i could say yes. I am currently tryna hook them with that one there U know.
I like to show people what i can do.. sometimes they want that design right on the spot. In fact 9 X outa 10 u know.

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
Welcome to the Boards! I think amongst our members we now have almost every niche of the t-shirt market covered....

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'll be honest.. nothing yet.. nothing at all in fact. BUT.. what i am doing is somewhat of a different approach.. well maybe not when u realize that what Rodney and the other cats that run THIS site sorta of show the way..
What i am doing is ESTABLISHING myself as an authority. someone with a knowledge base.. a perspective that is in line with the membership.. and a strong and useful skill set.

I belive.. from experience.. and the growth i have made.. (which aint all THAT.. but u know what i mean when i say i have went from buying transfers from Staples to ordering bulks of 100 to satisfy my customer base)

I belive people purchase for a few reasons.. convienience.. comfort... conformity.. consistency.. cool points

Ok.. i swear i just made that up.. BUT.. lol.. i think that if u as a company can be all these things .. u will become a magnet.. one that will establish a base for u.. one that u can work off.

I am developing the concept now..

if u wanna help .. or get involved. lemme know.. there is more than enough money for all of us to make.. on my space or otherwise. u dig!?!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hey bro,... thanks for the invite.. great forum u guys have..
I hope my pics weren't too large.. I didn't notice a file size req.. if u got one lemme know i'll shrink my joints down further to comply going forward.

again thanks for the welcome.. i hope to be a great contributor here.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts