T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
30 Posts
Not necessarily, I have many repeat customers and all I sell is heat applied transfers. If you read my Ebay feedback you will see many repeat customers that have made multiple purchases from me and I never had to convert to screenprinting to gain one.

· Registered
30 Posts
Well CoolHandLuke I wasn't talking about friends or any one else selling T-shirts, I am actually doing it. I don't need to reference anyone else I am talking from my actual expierience starting a t-shirt business less than 5 months ago and making a great living from it. If you would like to talk about friends also selling on ebay I have a couple of them that are making sales of over a 1000 shirts a month doing heat applied transfers without the use of screenprinting.

Why should I go with screenprinting have you done Heat transferring then converted to screenprinting? If so lets see some proof like your website, ebay feedback, or anything else that you can prove to me that switching to screenprinting will as you said in your statements above, "I would imagine you would experience far more repeats w/ screening". "but now that they’re screening, they have just over 16% repeats. Not to mention increased overall sales of 37%". How exactly did you come up with these numbers, did you just make them up because they sounded good?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.