T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have gone through the message boards, to the forever site, etc. The site says to email them for a list of compatible printers. Then on the forum a guy posted that a rep had emailed him back, but to acknowledge him, but still no list. And I can still find no list.

I just want to know some specific color laser white toner printers that can print 11x17 on the forever flex-soft.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thank you.

·
Registered
4,809 Posts
I have gone through the message boards, to the forever site, etc. The site says to email them for a list of compatible printers. Then on the forum a guy posted that a rep had emailed him back, but to acknowledge him, but still no list. And I can still find no list.

I just want to know some specific color laser white toner printers that can print 11x17 on the forever flex-soft.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thank you.
Send PM to @LucidDavid he is an ex-Forever rep. An expert on Flex soft ad other Forever products. You don't need color printer for Flex Soft. He uses Canon 6030 letter size monochrome printer.

If you are looking for printer with toner 920WT should work. Instead of printing black print with solid white toner. Toner is toner just because the recommended toner for Flex Soft is black white toner should work. As a matter of fact using black toner may cause the transfer to look grayish. Black toner will affect the transferred color.

Here is his latest thread: http://www.t-shirtforums.com/laser-heat-transfer-paper/t844098.html.

Ask Conde or Coastal Business or Heat press Nation of other vendors that sell Flex Soft.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.