T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are having some issues getting the B paper to lift in the holes of a section of our design. We use Digital Factory for OKI. We added holes to the solid part of our design so it would be more flexible. We are pressing on black shirts, however when we press the A to B paper, the B does not lift in all of the holes, leaving patches of white holes throughout our design. Has anyone had this issue, or know of any solutions? Is it just a case of needing to increase the size of the holes?

·
Registered
19 Posts
We are having some issues getting the B paper to lift in the holes of a section of our design. We use Digital Factory for OKI. We added holes to the solid part of our design so it would be more flexible. We are pressing on black shirts, however when we press the A to B paper, the B does not lift in all of the holes, leaving patches of white holes throughout our design. Has anyone had this issue, or know of any solutions? Is it just a case of needing to increase the size of the holes?
I had hit and miss results with forever paper stopped using them after wasting 200 each part a and part B I did look At the Roland H TV inkjet printer and plotter about $10,000 but I went DTG instead

·
Registered
8 Posts
私は同じ問題を抱えています。

日本の販売代理店に解決策を聞いたところ、「転写紙の仕様であり、その下には何もありません。

1 - 3 of 3 Posts