T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to let this work horse go to a good home, I need the space and these days only use it as a back up.
I bought from Equipment zone way back in 2010.
Its had a new logic board that cost me over a grand 2 years ago, other than that its been A1
I would rather it go to someone in the community as I havent the time to run through training and a maintenance etc.
Included with it are Large, Medium, Small and Pocket Platens. I was also printing converse on these so I would share a little of my know how with them on purchase.
I will include inks white and all colours, a refurbed Printhead, along with knowledge on how to get cheap printheads
Tonnes of spare parts, more than you will need for sure, carriages, capping stations, ribbons, motors, power and mother boards etc etc.
All though it is from a working environment, owing to its age Im selling it as spares and repairs, parts, no returns.
You will need to collect from Wigan Lancashire ... it isnt light or small.
I also have all the software and dongle.
For the right offer I will also include an i5 hardly used PC with all the software installed and running on windows 7 64bit , I may try and get it running on windows 10 ...

Any how if interested drop me a message and an offer, the printer is clean with the odd ink related marks and is a 10 year old work horse.
I can send images if required.
Cash on collection.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts