T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, due to problems whit the electricity as mentioned in an previous post i am going to sell my HIX Presto 20 (16x20 pressing area), i bought it from Bestblanx like a year ago but where never able to plug it in (i live in a house from 1911 whit kinda crapy electricity) so i have never used it.

In an previous post i mentioned the lid was not shutting but after an e-mail from HIX yesterday i adjusted the pressure knob and it shuts perfects and stay shut until you open it. In other words, what i got is an perfectly working new HIX Presto 20 up for grabs.

It costs 835$ new + like 100$ in shipping whit UPS, any serious bids will be considered. Y'all can easily save a coupla 100 $ on this deal and if i get a good deal i throw in like 100 11x17 transfer papers for color copiers in the deal and a coupla stock heat transfers.

Get at me, i don't wanna sit on this machine any longer, i could maybe go for a trade for a smaller machine that can be used in a house whit regular plugs.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
And they say you can sell these machines easily and get almost full retail value back, lol :D Looks like im stuck whit a machine i can't use.

·
Registered
4,766 Posts
I think you can sell it. You have to understand your price point and the fact that it is used. Even at 650 you pushing it because I can buy new 15 x 15 at that price and be happy. I do think that if you are selling it you need to show the price you want with out being vague and just what the shipping would be so people know. Have you tried ebay. Try a 3 day sale to run on Friday to Sunday. make sure you include pictures of what it looks like. You do have a lot of people here who are looking for a heat press. They may be concerned about warranties? Good Luck Chris..

·
Premium Member
27,698 Posts
Hi Christoffer, we do not allow advertising or classifieds type posts here at the T-ShirtForums. I've moved this thread out of the forums.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Iv'e tried Ebay and no luck, and as far as the price goes, im considering any serious offer, let's say half of the original price + shipping wich will be like 90-100$ (i will charge exactly what it cost, not tryin to hike up shipping to make a few extra $). This is not a used machine, iv'e never plugged it in as the outlets in my house makes it impossible. I just wanna get rid of this thing and free some money for some t-shirt system that will work for me.

But thanks for the pointers though.... Apreshiate them :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts