Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello, I am selling a single head embroidery machine

It is a Brother Bas-410 Single Head 9 Needle
with Cap Driver and Full 270 degree cap hoops

There are some spare cap over limit sensors included plus screws and other odds and ends.

brand new main mother board

I am selling it because I don't have software to run it when I create a file it reads it then states file error, I am sure it is in my version of wilcom since it is five years old and longer supported I can't get any help with the issue.

It will turn on center itself do its self check and then go to the main screen, I bought the machine not running bought a main
board to the tune of 1100 dollars installed it and replaced the over limit sensors and got it this far, I am sure someone with more knowledge will be able to do more with it. If it does not sell in the next few days I will bring in a tech the price will then move up to $5,000. You can Call 316-200-2762 if you have any questions or email [email protected] or pm me.

Asking 3500 OBO for the machine
it is as is were is
you must pick up and it will take three guys to load it or a lift on the truck I have dock high at the location the machine is or a ramp.

Attachments

· Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello, ok the machine will now take a design however it has a short somewhere that is blowing a five amp fuse when you try to sew.

I am moving the price down to 1200 since the market is flooded right now and I am not smart enough to find the short.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.