T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm about to open a store online and I got the first batch of shirts back from Customink.com today. They're white ringers with Navy trim and they came out looking fantastic. Then I noticed that each shirt has a hang tag with a Custom Ink sticker on it. My first thought was "great, now I have to cut all the tags off these shirts because I'm not going to advertise for them".

Then I noticed that they also printed their logo on the inside of the shirt next to the Gilden tags and I came unglued. Nowhere on their website (that I can find) or in the order confirmation does it say that they're going to advertise to my customers. It DOES say that you can save $.50 per shirt if you let them print their logo on the OUTSIDE of the shirt. I did not choose that for obvious reasons.

I called customer service and they said it's not a problem, they'll reprint the shirts without the branding and have them to me in a week. They also scheduled the UPS pickup so I just need to leave the shirts out to be picked up.

So far I'm impressed. Other than this little glitch, the service was quick and they communicate with the customer about order status, etc, pretty well.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Can you give us any details about the cost etc.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2
The cost seems pretty comparable to quotes I got from local printers. I paid a little more because I ordered a very small quantity of shirts but they have a great calculator on the site. You can pick which shirt you want, quantity etc and it gives you the price up front (shipping included). Then you can change quantities or whatever and update the price.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.