T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

i always have a problem when it comes to fonts/typefaces. The customer never really knows exactly what the want.

So to you guys who sell personalized tshirts; what numbers and styles of fonts do you offer?? And especially on online designers??

Also as a back note.. how many colors of vinyl do you stock. as my supplier holds a massive choice, but again uploading all these color to an online designer and then stocking them all "just in case" would be a headache...

any views appreciated guys thanks

· Administrator
18,442 Posts
The more the better. Does it cost you more the more fonts you have?

Do you have a local source for vinyl? You could always buy the color when it's ordered. We have a local source here who sells it in any length needed. Hate to lose a sale due to a color or font choice.

· Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ni it doesn't cost me more for the number of fonts i was just wondering generally how many people offer. i guess not enough and the customer is not interested but too Meany might be overwhelming and put them off.

i too hate to loose a sale when we don't have vinyl in stock but stocking every color just seems un feasible...
You seem lucky with a local vinyl supplier. i am don't think i do have a local supplier i could just "nip out" to. Our supplier is a good 200 miles away :( and carriage/postage is also un feasible to ship a meter of vinyl in for one job.. arghh its such a bug bear of mine.

Thanks for your response.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.