T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Road Rage font. Road Rage Font | Youssef Habchi Fonts

Note that, although all capitals, the font has slightly different characters for upper- and lower-case letters. I typed in 'La Mamalona' (not 'LA MAMALONA') to produce the above screenshot.

Also, note that in your original image the text is squashed horizontally to it's normal, default width, or perhaps stretched vertically.

·
Registered
"Pession Wears" is the finest Sports Wears Manufacturing Company, Providing Best Customised wears
1 Posts
Anyone possibly able to help me identify this font please.

What is a good software for this?
You can check “ what the font “ & “ find my font “ both are mobile apps and also useable on websites in pc .

·
Registered
2 Posts
Try to use Google regarding this matter. I am pretty sure that there are really cool websites which will help you to identify the font for free. I usually do that.

·
Registered
104 Posts
"Find My Font" software is about $50 and worth EVERY PENNY. It's not perfect and I sometimes use the online font finders mentioned here, but it searches all the fonts on your system FIRST and then looks for both commercial and free fonts after that. Fast too. I cannot recommend it enough, though it does struggle sometimes with especially cursive fonts or highly distressed fonts.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts