T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
255 Posts
cool! i'll have to look that one up. it's a nice script font. i'm STILL wading through the 24,000+ fonts (many of them are ameturish junk with some really great ones too) to create my own collection.

they don't have everything by a longshot though, eg. anticlimax & AD mono off the top of my head, but there are plenty of other sites.

i'll just look this one up while i know it so i don't miss out. thanks for sharing the info :)

i don't think it's magneto though. it's not as much as a script font.

try browsing script fonts at a site that lets you search by category. i've seen a few fonts whose names i can't remember that are more "baseball jersey script" looking than this. i'll try to remember to keep my eye open for any if i run across them in my own font downloading

UPDATE:
unbelievable! i just browsed supposedly "all" of the 1000+ script fonts at fontspace and didn't see anything much closer than "lobster 2" which isn't it either, but i know i've seen closer

· Registered
255 Posts
when i looked magneto up, this is what i found:

it's close, but the letters are more squarish, particularly the inside of the letter O's. also note that the top right corner of the letter A is square in magneto, but rounded to a "serif indent" on the design shown.

it's possible that the design is actually original and NOT a font.

i'm just doing some font collecting of my own, and stumbled across this script font that didn't show up in that global search i did above and thought i'd share it, though it doesn't look exactly like what the original poster is looking for either

magneto is a pretty close match though.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.