T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Can anyone PLEASE tell me what font this is?

Sad thing is that this is my own file. But my laptop got fried (never let your son and a jar of bubbles within 5 feet of your laptop).

So, now I need this file again and can't find this font. And I can't remember the name of it or how I found it or anything. Please help. Thanks!

Attachments

· Registered
1,746 Posts
I don't know if you are familiar with the program Dropbox. I used to back everything up on an external hard drive in case my computer crashed but I realized if my office burned down I would be out all my important data such as client artwork, etc. Somebody recommended Dropbox to me 4 years ago and I have been using it ever since. It is installed on all my computers. If I replace a drive or get a new computer all my files are loaded onto the new device as soon as I install Dropbox. If I change a file on one computer it is updated on all my computers or devices. If you are interested you can check it out here. I think the free version comes with 2 gb. I am beyond that now but can't imagine doing business without it.

· Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I don't know if you are familiar with the program Dropbox. I used to back everything up on an external hard drive in case my computer crashed but I realized if my office burned down I would be out all my important data such as client artwork, etc. Somebody recommended Dropbox to me 4 years ago and I have been using it ever since. It is installed on all my computers. If I replace a drive or get a new computer all my files are loaded onto the new device as soon as I install Dropbox. If I change a file on one computer it is updated on all my computers or devices. If you are interested you can check it out here. I think the free version comes with 2 gb. I am beyond that now but can't imagine doing business without it.
Thanks. No, I wasn't. I have been backing up on weekends. I got caught with only about 10 files to replace. But this one is stumping me.

· Registered
1,746 Posts
The font looks familiar but I can't use What The Font on it due to the low res and colors. I have ALL my artwork (client files, clipart), fonts, business forms, PO's, Invoices on Dropbox.

· Registered
1,746 Posts
I have been backing up on weekends.
What I like with DB is everything is stored in the cloud as well as my computers and syncs almost immediately (as long as the other computers are turned on). If I want to work on a file at home after the office (I try to leave work at the office but sometimes it can't be helped) the file is up date on the home computer (as long as I saved the file on the office computer).

· Registered
1,746 Posts
Forgot to mention. If you sign up for Dropbox (even the free version) from that link I put in my message we both get a little extra free storage.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.