T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
can someone help me identify a font please. I have been asked to correct a spelling mistake on a Czech Republic Football shirt. It was spelt with an I and should be a Y. I can remove the 'I' OK and can match the colour but i am having difficulty matching the font.

Thank you loads
Mags

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Mumzie

Thanks for your quick response... I have tried 'what the font but didn't have any luck there.

I have tried re-drawing it but i'm not happy with it. It is driving my mad 'cos its only one letter I need.

Thanks again
Mags

·
Registered
236 Posts
Have you posted your question to the actual forum on whatthefont? or just tried their auto matching?
I've found that by posting it on the forum, I usually get an almost immediate, and correct, response.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thats part of my problem, I can't really get a good enough picture.

I haven't sent a picture through this site before but i'll give it a go.

I can't find the attach files button

Mags

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
[media]http://s39.photobucket.com/albums/e166/kitboom/national/czech08_h11.jpg[/media]

That is a better picture.

I hope someone can help to put me out of my misery.

Mags

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hello Joe

I don't think thats the right font. While looking for some pictures of Czech football, they seem to have a couple of different styles. Did you look at the last picture that I sent through???

Thanks anyway, I'm very grateful for your help.

Mags

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thank you for the help.

Just to let you know that I have done the shirt now. I couldn't find the font. I scanned in the image from the football shirt that I had and drew around parts of the other letters to make a Y ...... I used the tail of the J and part of the O and the top of the V...... It took me ages :)

Thanks again

Mags

1 - 14 of 14 Posts