T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanted to get some opinions about something that's been happening a lot lately. People will call or e-mail wanting shirts made. They'll seem like they're definitely going to place an order, and then I'll never hear from them again. So should I message them and ask if they're still interested or just leave it alone? I really hate sending those kinds of messages. Almost feels like begging, but I just wanted to see what you guys thought.

· Registered
30 Posts
I wanted to get some opinions about something that's been happening a lot lately. People will call or e-mail wanting shirts made. They'll seem like they're definitely going to place an order, and then I'll never hear from them again. So should I message them and ask if they're still interested or just leave it alone? I really hate sending those kinds of messages. Almost feels like begging, but I just wanted to see what you guys thought.
I would absolutely follow up with them. You never know the reason that they didn't get back to you. Maybe they got distracted? Something more important came up? Who knows but it definitely cant hurt and in fact may result in a few jobs coming your way.

Its not begging its just a reminder. People in our current time have the attention span of a squirrel so go ahead and send them a follow up.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.