T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I got the 16x20 Phoenix Phire heat press a few days ago, and all I can say is "SWEET!" The press is slick, and I love the automatic open feature. I just did my first cold peel and it came out perfect. I've got some pictures posted for anyone who cares to look.

We should all send some love Rodney's way for having this forum and being able to hand out opportunities like this to it's members. Thanks to Imprintables Warehouse too, especially Josh. He got in touch with me right away, got the press shipped right away, and offered his help at any point during the process. Also, I just wanted to say thanks to all the awesome people that I have met on the forums! If it wasn't for all of you, I would have never been here to win this contest. This whole experience has had such an impact on my life. I am truly blessed! So thanks all, talk to you soon!

PS - Don't mind the pictures being taken outside. I didn't want to wait to get it open. haha!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,661 Posts
Awww, Eric, congrats again, and good luck with your new press! :) It couldn't have gone to a nicer guy!! We're so happy for you, and wish you all the luck in the world. Thanks for sharing the pics, it looks like Christmas morning at your house! :):D

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
:D Ha dont for get to send some pics of the shirt you do with that

·
Registered
985 Posts
Congrats... I am so glad..even when it was not me the winner :D:D
Enjoy it !!
Thank you for the pictures .

·
Registered
387 Posts
well dang . . . no one told me . . *sigh*~ . .

CONGRATS ERIC . . keep that baby pressin'

Diane
;o}

·
Premium Member
27,691 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,953 Posts
Yay Eric, Congrats on your prize. Since it couldnt be me that won I'm glad it was you :)

Lets see some pics of what you make :)

·
Registered
721 Posts
Hey, congrats on winning. You must have been really excited when you got the news. This will make the work and profits even sweeter!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts