T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Guys and gals.

I am having the absolute worst time finding a foil printer. The one guy I found was charging almost 9-13 dollars a shirt for a 50 shirt order. I understand the process may be more involved then plastisol or waterbased inks but come on really?

My question to you guys is should I just pay the money? as he seems to be the only game in town. No one else seems to do foil print...

Or do you great people know anyone that you would recommend?

·
Premium Member
27,691 Posts
For a 50 piece order, that sounds about what you might expect to pay for a specialized process like that.

You could also get a quote from forwardprinting.com to see what they would charge.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Lol well I guess i will be justified in my markup than. lol Its a limited run 25 gold and 25 silver. All numbered...

Do you work for forwardprinting.com? lol (joke) because thats exactly who i contacted.

My regular printer just informed me today that he does foil now and he has always done good by me so I hope he will this time.

Thanks though. I just wanted to make sure I wasnt getting a bad deal. I will look for another week though.

·
Premium Member
27,691 Posts
Lol well I guess i will be justified in my markup than. lol Its a limited run 25 gold and 25 silver. All numbered...
Yes, you should definitely be charging a premium for those t-shirts.

Do you work for forwardprinting.com? lol (joke) because thats exactly who i contacted.
LOL, no, but I've gotten quotes from them before. They seemed like they had reasonable pricing. They are a member of this forum though.

You didn't mention who you already got quotes from so I could give you alternative suggestions that you hadn't tried already :)

You could also try monkeyinadryer.com and rawtalentinc.com for quotes on foil.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts