T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
5,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive been lurking for a little while now and figured I would go ahead and say hi to everyone and let you know a little about me/us.

My name is Richard Reilly. I am the owner (partner with wife) of an automated screen printing and embroidery company located in Jacksonville, Florida. I have been in the industry for over 10 years and have owned my own company for eight years now.

Our shop set up is as follows:
10-Clr M&R Gauntlet II (fully upgraded)
M&R foot mini sprint Gas dryer 12 ft belt in feed, 12 ft heat chamber, 4ft belt out
M&R 6-clr Chameloen manual press
4-clr CAPS manual Hat press
NuArc exposure unit
6 head SWF embroidery machine
4 head SWF embroidery machine
Heat Press
CorelDRAW X3
Adobe photoshop
Adobe Acrobat Professional
Wilcom ES Digitizing Software

Our shop offers Custom and Contract screen printing and embroidery as well as Freelance art & separations to client throughout the United States and Canada

I have had the pleasure of participating as a Beta Tester for CorelDRAW X3 (still testing) and have tutorials for CorelDRAW at www.unleash.com. I am pretty active at the usscreen forums site (corel & artists forums) as well as oberonplace.com and the official Corel news groups.

Hope I can be of help here as well.
We all learn something new every day and if I can answer a question I post.

·
Registered
746 Posts
man - deja vu all over again :p look again guys - that post was in 2006, somebody dug deep! LOL!!

·
Premium Member
7,661 Posts
Yeah, haha, for a second, I thought Richard was saying he was back now... I am going to check out Fluid's links for tutorials tho, so thank you whoever dug this up from over 2 yrs ago!! :D

·
Registered
746 Posts
Yeah, haha, for a second, I thought Richard was saying he was back now...
yeah, me too kelly - i was kinda bummed when i realized it was so old :(

·
Premium Member
7,661 Posts
Welcome back, Richard. Glad to hear you made it through. I've heard alot about you, so nice to meet you. See you around the boards. :)

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Awesome!

Glad you are back Richard.

If the economy can affect somebody like you that hard, just imagine what it has done to so many other folks. I don' think folks realize just how bad it has been...and still is...out there.

I'm glad you made it and are going to keep at it.

·
Premium Member
27,700 Posts
LOL Well I am back. For a while there I was planning on closing my shop. The economy hit us pretty hard. My freelance art is what kept up going and things have picked back up to where I decided to keep at it.

See you all on the boards
Good to see you back, man!

·
Registered
746 Posts
well i'll be!! welcome back guy! you've been missed :D

1 - 20 of 29 Posts