T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i bought a screenprinters software but couldnt afford the equipment.
i got his vector art and fast rip and flexisign 7...... question is....is flexisign 7 any good? is there anyone running this program? can u give me the pros and cons........or should i just concentrate on screenprinting?
thanks for the replys.......

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
Is Flexi Sign 7 any good? Is Michael Phelps any good at swimming? Pros, it's the best vinyl cutting software in the world, period. Con's, well 7 is a previous version, but it's still as good as it gets.

·
Banned
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
wow, didnt realize its that good of software... i bought the fast rip and flexisign 7 for 400 bux... is that a good deal? thnaks for your reply. sts

·
Banned
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
it says flexisign pro 7.0.......... didnt know there were different versions...if yours was that much...how much is this one worth? thanks for the replys.......... sts

·
Registered
4,766 Posts
well i bought a screenprinters software but couldnt afford the equipment.
i got his vector art and fast rip and flexisign 7...... question is....is flexisign 7 any good? is there anyone running this program? can u give me the pros and cons........or should i just concentrate on screenprinting?
thanks for the replys.......
I use flexisign 7.6 and love it. What is the problem. I like it better then the cut studio that came with my Roland..

·
Banned
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
problem is im just gonna start out screenprinting.. thats why i bought his software collection...thought bout doing decals aswell with the flexisign but didnt want to get overwhelmed..... checking in to see if its a good deal that i got for the flexisign pro 7 and if its hard to do(decals)........sts

1 - 9 of 9 Posts