T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for tee shirts made by Fizz. I bought them several years ago at the RAG Shop on Times Square in New York City. They are plain, shortsleeve and come in a variety of colors. I like them because they have a high neck and an extra material insert at the back top. Can you help me? Many thanks.

·
Premium Member
27,698 Posts
Do you have one of these shirts in your closet? If so, you may be able to locate the manufacturer by looking at the RN number in the neckline label.

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts
Falan said:
No joke. This is the actual brand of the shirt.
I know; fizz was joking, you're not. We're all on the same page :)

As Rodney said, if you have one of the actual shirts it might have an RN on the tag (normally in small print on the back with the care instructions, often along with a CA number). If you do have the RN (Registered Number) it can be looked up, which will tell you who manufactures the shirt and their contact information - a good start to getting your hands on some more of them.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks. The RM number for the Fizz tees I'm looking for is 80859. Made in India. 100% cotton.

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts
RN Number: 80859
Legal Name: EXCELHIGH INCORPORATED
Company Name: EXCELHIGH INCORPORATED
Business Type: IMPORTER,WHOLESALER
Address Line 1: 1430 CECILY DRIVE
City: NORTH MERRICK
State Code: NY
Zip: 11566
Phone: 212-279 0820 Ext:

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts
That's the importer - you could try contacting them and asking where you'd buy their product. Some companies don't like those kind of direct calls, but it's worth a try.

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts
No worries - that's why RNs are useful :)

There's a link to the RN database on the left navigation bar of this site (towards the bottom) if you ever need to lookup another one (or you can just post here if you lose track of it, it's easy enough for us to copy and paste the results)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks again. I sent a fax to name of company you gave me. No reply yet. I'll keep after it.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Lewis you are definately on the ball my son!!

Dang all you guys are on the ball!

Best resourse on the web...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts