T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to know of a company htta sells the soft cotton shirts with the kinda fitted fit and the short short sleeves. If anyone dosent know what Im talking about I noticed BelHeir Clothing company has them on his site. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
117 Posts
ikatcher said:
I wanted to know of a company htta sells the soft cotton shirts with the kinda fitted fit and the short short sleeves. If anyone dosent know what Im talking about I noticed BelHeir Clothing company has them on his site. Any suggestions?
uhh go with Alternative Apparel or American Apparel... do you want to print traditional pastisol inks or have a design that seems apart of the shirt?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
BelHeirClothing said:
uhh go with Alternative Apparel or American Apparel... do you want to print traditional pastisol inks or have a design that seems apart of the shirt?
Well I got designs that seem part of a shirt and print pastisols I got a wide variety and Im gonna stick to what sells best and put the other designs on the back burner. Whats the name of the shirts that Alternative Apparel and Amercian Apparel sell?

·
Registered
117 Posts
ikatcher said:
Well I got designs that seem part of a shirt and print pastisols I got a wide variety and Im gonna stick to what sells best and put the other designs on the back burner. Whats the name of the shirts that Alternative Apparel and Amercian Apparel sell?

Alternative Apparel go with the burnout or washout...i forgot and american apparel 2001 which is the fine jersey fitted shirts... they feeel greeeeat! 4.3oz/yd2

1 - 4 of 4 Posts