T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! Our business is going to have a booth at a local music/art/family fun festival during the first weekend of May. We have never done a booth at a festival before, and we're wondering how much inventory to bring. We'll be selling Comfort Color tanks and tees, with a 3 different designs. The colors of the shirt and ink will vary. We've figured out which colors of the shirts we want to sell, now it has come to deciding how many of each shirt we need to take with us. The estimated attendance for the festival is 160,000. We are not the official t-shirt vendor for the event, but we are in a prime location - near the music stage and carnival rides, so the traffic in front of our booth will be heavy. Does anyone have any suggestions as far as what we can expect? We'll also be selling tote bags and acrylic keychains with an option to add a monogram. Any suggestions or comments are welcome! THANKS!

· Registered
2 Posts
I am curious how you made out. I have a similar situation taking place in about a month and it will be my first 3 day event. It is a music event with our targeted audience. We have a great spot in the main selling area, near the main stage. Our event only brings in around 30,000 people so I was figuring 200-300 shirts.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.