T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sup everyone, just thought i would stop by and describe myself a little.. been reading some of the forums on this site for the last couple of days and found them informative so i thought i would join.. i have been out of digitizing for about 8 years now and am hoping to get back into it.. before i was a senior digitizer for lands end back when they actually did their own work and didn't just send it over to india.. currently i'm looking to start up my own online business and am coming up with a lot of questions.. my main question is this: how does one go about finding a company or person to outsource the application of the logos to the product? i know people with single head machines at their homes and said i could use them if i need them, but i'm trying to find a vendor that can handle the single logo and also 144 piece if or when it comes in.. any info on this topic would be great.. thanks.

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
Google contract embroidery. Lots of folks out there that just want to sew. :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sweet!! i've been entering all sorts of embroidery this and that searches and couldn't come up with one that gave me actual contacts. is there anyone off the top of your head you'd like to give a referal to? don't worry, i'm still gonna do my research but sometime a starting point is nice to have.. thanks for the info for google!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts