T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This was printed with an ET8550, Epson, 300 dpi, The first image is the computer image. 2nd is the print. 100% poly, Jersees M21 blank. 90 seconds at approx 385 degrees F.
im thinking I over cooked it. I’m going to try 45 seconds and also 60 seconds. Any other comment, please, all constructive criticism is welcome. I’m so glad to be a part of this great forum!

Attachments

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah! The images don’t show the lack of pop. I’ve found many sublimators recommending that blank. I’m going to print another one for 60 seconds and see what happens and will report back. I like when guys follow up with their results so others can get closure on advice given.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Anything is possible from the internet and I wasn’t paying attention. I’ll look into that too.
2nd Attempt, heat approx 385-390F, 60 seconds Asub paper 125g, Epson ET8550. Top is yesterday’s specs, middle specs just listed. The color is a bit sharper but not much. Lower photo, is same specs as middle photo. But printed on copy paper w sub ink. I think w a smaller image and concentrated pixels it came out the best. Why am I using sublimation paper.? All prints were done using high quality / premium presentation matte settings.
Will the lower image wash out since no sublimation paper was used?
this second day has solved a few questions but caused more doubts.

Attachments

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
2nd Attempt, heat approx 385-390F, 60 seconds Asub paper 125g, Epson ET8550. Top is yesterday’s specs, middle specs just listed. The color is a bit sharper but not much. Lower photo, is same specs as middle photo. But printed on copy paper w sub ink. I think w a smaller image and concentrated pixels it came out the best. Why am I using sublimation paper.? All prints were done using high quality / premium presentation matte settings.
Will the lower image wash out since no sublimation paper was used?
this second day has solved a few questions but caused more doubts.
Will raising the resolution to 600x600, vs 300x300 as theses prints are done in?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts