T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Excited to say we completed our first printing job in our NEW screen printing shop. Our Sportman E 10 station/8 color press was finished this morning and then our first 200 piece order was completed within 40 minutes. I AM EXCITED ! ! !

We are having a slight issue getting our shirt to temp using our new Heatwave R dryer. The heat gun was reading 310* to 315* when the shirts (sports grey) came out. We raised the dryer temp to 350* and slowed the belt down, the shirts then were coming out at 325-330*. The issue here was that our shirts started to back up...

Any suggestions?

Michael

Hey how do I post photos of our new shop?

· Registered
1,093 Posts
Ooooo. I would do a stretch test on those before you send them out the door. You want your temp gun to read 350-375 on the shirts as they come out. Remember, you're only reading the surface temp. The print has to reach 325 or so all the way through. Sounds like you need to turn the dryer up just a tad. Better to be safe than sorry.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.