T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my first post HERE, since joining this forum.. I am trying get back to a life...In Oct 2007, I had to part with my wife of 37 years due to the big "C", in four months from June 29 thru Oct 29 she endured "radiation, brain tumor removal, pnemounia, 6 or 8 melenomas in her lungs, and liver cancer....Then I had to enter the hospital to have my St.Judes adjusted....in December and again in Jan of 2008....

So, now when the evening comes, I try to find a picture event, and when the week-end arrives, I try to "get the heck out of dodge" by going up on the Blue Ridge Parkway and taking some pictures...

I am more of a "picture taker" that prints "on-location" photos of car rallies, motocross events, horse shows, in any size up to 42" wide by 84" long.....but I also have a 16 x 20 "Basix", 12 x 15 generic, and a cap press....

I use Matte 42# paper with HP's archival UV inkset...This stuff you can leave out in the rain and not worry about your picture running..

I have a used HP5500ps in an "82 Ford-Mobile Traveler" , also a K-M 2300DL, and a Epson 1400 with a "colorbat" tank system w/ generic inks...an Epson 1400 with a TOG inkset and an OKI 3400....

I tow a small tilt bed trailer that I have a 8kw Linclon welder mounted.... Gives me enough power to run the camper A/C and all my equipment, selectively...

I use a Sony Alpha 700 for the photo portion, or a back-up Alpha 100...

A lot of stuff, but I only have another year till I retire, everything is paid for... so I should be home free...

I get my t-shirts about a mile from my home, both regular and hanes ring-spun dyesubs....

Well, enough about me, Catch ya'll later..
Have a great day,
Joe B.

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
:welcome:
Joe, sorry to here about your loss, I know its not easy. I lost my wife to the big C and my brother just last March. You have to remember the good times and move on.
Sounds like you have a sweet setup for printing, hope you do well, remember you have friends here.
John

1 - 2 of 2 Posts