T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

· Registered
36 Posts
WOW! I love your landing page! Soooo classy and smooth yet so urban at the same time! The black and white colors of the site really makes the shirt design and colors stand out. The FAQ page could be improved in my own opinion, maybe some more useful questions and answers? Like sizing specification for example. Overall, keep up the great work!

· Registered
10 Posts
Using Google Chrome; your link does not work. That in itself is enough to turn some people away. I would run through some tests with different browsers to make sure everything checks out. I found and checked your site out. I like the theme and the layout and yes; you got it right on the landing page; nice....... you just gotta make sure people can land there. As far as your clothing line goes, I'm a miss, but it's not an unmarketable product. Good luck with your business.

· Registered
18 Posts
My first thought was that your site was very aesthetically pleasing. Very classy. Very professional. You have a great website, I think better than some of the other street wear brands. As one of the reviewers said, you are very professional, and it shows in your website. I love the fact that you use a screen printed tag and the satin (possibly?) tag on the bottom left is a very nice touch. I think these little things will separate you from your competition. Great job. Best of luck in your future.

· Registered
4 Posts
We recently launched our first website along with NEW Summer 2012 collection!

Renowned Clothing

We wanted a honest opinion on the site and how the collection looks!

Renowned Clothing | Streetwear Luxury At Its Finest
First off, your landing page is killer. Native New Yorker and the pic took my breathe away and submersed me into the concrete jungle! What a great feel. Love the line too. Just hoping you could let me know who's doing the shirts for you. Love the back tag (VOX)?? And the front tag on the lower portion of the shirt. I'm in AZ and can't seem to find a good spot that can do this for me. Thanks. Please respond and Good Luck!

· Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks. So, do you buy the shirts that way from China? Im trying to find bulk 60/40. Im just starting out.
No we get everything printed here in the USA but out tags do come from china ..Fancweaver does them

· Registered
4 Posts
So here i am in Full Rookie Mode trying to pick your brain! I like what youve done, some of what you have done is what I have in mind. Im nowhere near your style marketing or branding on a competitive market. I see your tagless print says nicaragua? Are they affixing that print and then shipping you blanks or is all your work being done there. Im cool with outsourcing. Can you give me contat info?

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.