T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,766 Posts
OK, first, you learned your lesson. And this from a former Epson rep, me. If your going to do this business then you DO NOT BUT PAPERS FROM THE LOCAL OFFICE SUPPLY STORE. END OF STORY. None of us in this business buy that stuff. We us different companies. I use Iron All for lights and Jet Dark for darks. If your going to do 1000 shirts with same design then you should look into Plastisol screened transfers. From First Edition 1000 12 x 12 transfers will cost you for one color 33 cents to 7 color for 1.98. Gee I hope you not buying your shirts from Wal mart also.. You need professional guidance Atari, and I for one will gladly help you. How you could go out and think about getting an order for 1000 shirts and not even try the transfer we(professionals) use is beyond me. You are OK with the Epson printer. But please do your self a favor and get the right transfers.

·
Registered
4,766 Posts
All you need to do is have as many screen printed transfer made and in the different sizes you may use and get them done all at one time. lets say your using two colors in your design. First Edition would charge you about .66 cents a shirt. remember screen printed transfers come out looking like screen printed shirts. When you get an order or say you have 100 shirts or 24 shirt you already have your transfer done just place on garment and press. There is no cutting as the transfer is the only thing that gets put on the garment. if you go to my web (below) and follow the links you will see my screen printed test that I placed there on Monday. Think of it a tee shirt that cost less than $2.00 screen printed. I think this will solve your problem about screen printing. need more info.. Here to help.

·
Registered
4,766 Posts
and that is how I am going to do it myself. I think this really offers a lot of us heat transfer people the opportunity to compete in the screen print market. I got some great samples in a binder filled with info and they even sent me t-shirt.. only it was not my size. But it really shows what you can do. let me know how your doing. Lou

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.