T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
1,110 Posts
Make sure you proofread your banner. Occasions is spelled wrong and tees should not have an apostrophe s.

I would also agree you have a lot of fonts there. I'd narrow your choice down to one main font and maybe another accent font. Think about which fonts would be easiest to read if you saw the banner from far away.

· Registered
1,295 Posts
I think there's a little bit too much information. Your company name, your description, and the bullet points are all I feel are really needed. Let them get your phone number and website from your flyer or business card. Make sure your flyer includes a small section of other services you can do (I.E.: if using DTG, you can make towels, mousepads, etc.)

· Banned
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you all for the comments. It really helps us to make it look it better. can you give me also a sample of banner or how to make a good banner? or what are the main things i should only put in banner? and where should i put each information in a banner to look better?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.