T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
By far this is the best company and products I have ever worked with. Joanna from First Edition is amazing, if you need any advice or help I would recommend you work with her and the company. I just want to say thanks to First Edition and this forum for giving me the opportunity to produce custom products.

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
I really didnt like the heavy hand of the cold peel white transfers for darks. They told me they couldnt do hot peel opaque white ink for dark tees. The service was great and the transfers were what they said they were but not what I like.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea I agree with the feel of the cold peel but I love how it looks and fits in the shirt. By far this is commercial quality compared to the shirts I usually buy (Billionaire Boys Club, Ice Cream, Johnny Cupcakes...) Where can you buy hot peel opaque transfers from?

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
First-Edition has great customer service for sure – and their cold-peel plastisols are nice – but I prefer hot peel and F&M Exp. has really good ones. I just ordered white ones from them that I put on dark shirts and they don't have a heavy hand at all.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts