T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't figure out my target market, I just make shirts that I like and unfortunatly I like wide spectrum of things. I guess the main area of the designs would be street wear cool kid, but I really dont want to be another street brand so I'm avoiding labeling myself street or urban. I guess I just can't find a name for the target market that is a fashion forward urban, artistic, open minded, child of the 80's/90's and is kind of a nerd, lol that would sum up me I guess. what is that target maket? anyone, thanks

·
Registered
236 Posts
hmmmm. one of the things I do as an artist is company logo design, I have a questionnaire I could email you that is geared towards establishing what you need o figure out. Once that's done you can build upon the way you go about reaching your market and have things mapped out that you can research to see what the next step is. Let me know if you're interested.

·
Registered
47 Posts
hi there

Optiq, im in the same situation, i can determine my target market, my designs are like new, swagger, colourful, funky designs, something like the the New Boys (rnb group) that did the song "im a jerk" check it on YouTube...give you an idea, and other companies that are similar are like Johnny Cupcakes, Lavie clothing, i don’t know what market i would be fitting in. so if you would send me your questionnaire and see if it helps?

its not the street ghetto type, as in long t-shirts and baggy wear, it more fitted clothing like the above similar brands.

thanks naeem.

hmmmm. one of the things I do as an artist is company logo design, I have a questionnaire I could email you that is geared towards establishing what you need o figure out. Once that's done you can build upon the way you go about reaching your market and have things mapped out that you can research to see what the next step is. Let me know if you're interested.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.