T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is driving me insane. I'm after a certain size t-shirt which is to be 85cm across on the chest. So far, I've found a group that have a 81cm shirt, but the client is rather insistant on this particular size.

Now get this - RM Williams 4XL sized shirt is plenty big and they even have 1 size bigger than that! However, they make their shirts in China and for the life of me searching the web I can't find anything.

Now, I've done searches on the web, phonebook and read through so many t-shirt related websites that my eyes hurt. Does anyone know a supplier that'll make shirts big enough that will ship to Australia. At this point, cost isn't going to be an issue!

Cheers,
Dion.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey,

Not sure if this will help but there is a manufactuer that will roduce garment to your requirements in the melbourne area. I've visited them and they are more than help full.

Don't know what quanities you need but they can do Australian made at 50 min or overseas for 1000 min.

There website is www.bluegum.com.au

Hope this helps

Daniel

·
Registered
90 Posts
Hey dnewcomb, Gildan's 3XL is 84 cm accross the chest. Given that they allow a 1cm difference I think that is pretty much what your after, well as close as you will find.
If your in Aus contact Superior Activewear. In NZ Premium Apparel.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts