T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been trying in vain, to find a great and reliable screenprinter/person that can also do heat transfer right here or close to westchester NY. Im also looking to do neck tagging/labeling for a cheap price. I'm also looking to do stickers and buttons to go along with my shirts. Know any people that can do low runs of 12 -24 shirts for a great price? I live close to white plains, ny and everybody great is either in nyc, upstate ny or way in connecticut, the farthest distance I'm willing to travel is greenwich/stanford.

I'm also trying to get wholesale shirts from a white plains american apparel store. If that's possible for around 3-5 bucks a shirt. If not then online, know any good places?

The cheapest ive been quoted is 1.25 for a 1 color screen, shes located in greenwich CT and runs a shop called screenprintingplus, but she does not do heat transfer. It would be ideal to find a printer thats close. If you know of anybody please let me know. Thanks:)

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
I've been trying in vain, to find a great and reliable screenprinter/person that can also do heat transfer right here or close to westchester NY. Im also looking to do neck tagging/labeling for a cheap price. I'm also looking to do stickers and buttons to go along with my shirts. Know any people that can do low runs of 12 -24 shirts for a great price? I live close to white plains, ny and everybody great is either in nyc, upstate ny or way in connecticut, the farthest distance I'm willing to travel is greenwich/stanford.

I'm also trying to get wholesale shirts from a white plains american apparel store. If that's possible for around 3-5 bucks a shirt. If not then online, know any good places?

The cheapest ive been quoted is 1.25 for a 1 color screen, shes located in greenwich CT and runs a shop called screenprintingplus, but she does not do heat transfer. It would be ideal to find a printer thats close. If you know of anybody please let me know. Thanks:)
We're in Pleasantville, NY - let me know if I can help with anything, you can email us at info[at]kushworks.com

1 - 2 of 2 Posts