T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been developing a business for a while now and have a few well done websites being built and have a great business plan on how to sell a large amount of tshirts and retail products. The business is primarily based around the college and young adult market and would consist of mostly funny shirts and products that surround drinking and partying. I have been unsuccessful in finding the right people to join me so I was wondering if there were any people on this site that have design, retail or printing experience that were looking to team up. If not, any suggestions on where i could learn more about those subjects or gain experience myself.

·
Premium Member
27,700 Posts
I was wondering if there were any people on this site that have design, retail or printing experience that were looking to team up. If not, any suggestions on where i could learn more about those subjects or gain experience myself.
Although this may not be the best site for finding a "partner", we have members here with experience in all of those subjects.

You can learn about almost any aspect of design, retail, printing just by reading through the many threads that have been posted here on those topics.

We have a search feature that lets you easily find threads by keyword or phrase, and the forum homepage is divided up into various subject areas that will help you narrow down your research.

If you still have questions after reading, you can post your specific question to the forums as a new topic and others will do their best to share their experience and tips with you.

If you're looking for a recommendation for a company to do your printing or designing, then you can post a request in the referrals area here.

Other than that, there's no real shortcut way to do it other than searching and reading and asking specific questions about things you want to learn more about :)

·
Registered
182 Posts
I think just keep reading the posts on this website is much more better than taking a MBA class.

I mean there're everything you need to know on this website and I've been a student for this site too.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts