T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a good manufacturer to design me the following and would appreciate if there are people on the forum who could recommend me for work i would like work carried out in China or Europe maybe Romania or Turkey.

I am looking to have the following done;

T-shirt
The printing method would be photographic, high resolution designs digital print.

200 pieces %100 combed cotton fabric, basic round neck, a4 size silk screen printed t-shirt including our own design brand labels and also our design hang tags. (Prices for short sleeve T-shirt and Long sleeve T-shirt)

Hoody

150 pieces, 1 model ,330 gsm ring spun %100 best cotton, a4 size silk screen printed hoo

We will have a design soon and would be looking at samples of each T-shirt in 3 different sizes and hoody in 3 different sizes for which we will pay extra for time and effort and if happy would move to the large order.

We are also looking at Rashvests used in water sports surfing of which i have sent a photo which would also include our own design ,labels and hang tags quantity 150.

Please recommend me some good Manufacturers as i hear of some horror stories and really need someone i can trust to commence work.

Also how does it work with shipping as when i use China EMS courier there is never any problem how is it recommended when dealing with shipping for Europe to England which is where i would want it shipped to.

Thanks 4 all your responses in advance Paul....

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Hi Paul. I can tell you straight off, that many countries have strict embargoes on clothing from China. It is almost impossible to get customs clearance in the UK for Chinese made clothing. I had just ten polyester shirts from China which were purely samples. UK customs only wanted to let three of them through, it was only after the interaction of the freight forwarder that I finally got them, with a curt note from customs, saying that no more would be allowed in.

Turkey or Romania shouldn't be any real problem though.

·
Registered
3,187 Posts
You're not going to be able to find an overseas manufacturer to do quantities of 100 or 200. You need to have quantities more in the 1000-2000 range for that.

You should just call your local screen printers and get quotes. They can provide the shirts and printing and you can get labels and hang tags done somewhere else.

P

·
0 Posts
I am looking for a good manufacturer to design me the following and would appreciate if there are people on the forum who could recommend me for work i would like work carried out in China or Europe maybe Romania or Turkey.

I am looking to have the following done;

T-shirt
The printing method would be photographic, high resolution designs digital print.

200 pieces %100 combed cotton fabric, basic round neck, a4 size silk screen printed t-shirt including our own design brand labels and also our design hang tags. (Prices for short sleeve T-shirt and Long sleeve T-shirt)

Hoody

150 pieces, 1 model ,330 gsm ring spun %100 best cotton, a4 size silk screen printed hoo

We will have a design soon and would be looking at samples of each T-shirt in 3 different sizes and hoody in 3 different sizes for which we will pay extra for time and effort and if happy would move to the large order.

We are also looking at Rashvests used in water sports surfing of which i have sent a photo which would also include our own design ,labels and hang tags quantity 150.

Please recommend me some good Manufacturers as i hear of some horror stories and really need someone i can trust to commence work.

Also how does it work with shipping as when i use China EMS courier there is never any problem how is it recommended when dealing with shipping for Europe to England which is where i would want it shipped to.

Thanks 4 all your responses in advance Paul....

if you still looking for a china supplier, let me know...email me [email protected]

·
Registered
2,504 Posts
China has been a place where I have gotten a lot of my merchandise from but they do not deal with small quantities. I have not had any luck when dealing with maufacturers long distance. I personally take a trip over to China & speak with the maufacturer directly and even then I get stuck with crap. I ordered 5000 drawstrings backpacks and of course you can't physically check all of them only a few and when they reached my home abut 2/3rds of them I had to trash because they were terribly constructed. I changed manufacturers and in the beginning he was okay but later the same thing. When I go to China now I go directly to the factory which is where the sellers on alibaba get there merchandise from and it cost me half the price.

I have never had an issue on shipping. As long as the product was not illegal copies, customs will send it on to my home. (China makes a lot of fakes, and if the shippment contains this type of mercandise customs will confiscate it)

I ordered shirts from china and they were great except the sizes were off. The large were medium, the medium were small, etc.etc. This is what you have to deal with but when you find a honest supplier, stick with them!

·
Registered
311 Posts
Screen Printers in Thailand do take overseas orders like 200 pcs. per design.
But you will need to order about 100 kg minimum if you want to get a sensible air cargo price.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts