T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
following the sequence form the thread " made my own dtg printer for $150" I made my own dtg printer using a T25 one. It's printing but I dont know but seems like my cian and black ink cartridges already finished, I cant print with them on a T shirt because I printed some figures on a paper to compare with the t shirt but......
i'm happy cause its working, I think I just have to buy some ink and refillable cartridges and use textile ink ( i'm using the ink that came with the printer).

Thanks T for the directions on the thread.
I tried to poste some pic but I couldn't.

· Registered
194 Posts
following the sequence form the thread " made my own dtg printer for $150" I made my own dtg printer using a T25 one. It's printing but I dont know but seems like my cian and black ink cartridges already finished, I cant print with them on a T shirt because I printed some figures on a paper to compare with the t shirt but......
i'm happy cause its working, I think I just have to buy some ink and refillable cartridges and use textile ink ( i'm using the ink that came with the printer).

Thanks T for the directions on the thread.
I tried to poste some pic but I couldn't.
Great you made it.....Yes you can use reffilible cartridges for dtg textile inks....
Please make some pics and wids of your printer and post it here iit would be nice to see how you made it....

thank

· Registered
6 Posts
Hello Pagani, i was trying with a T33 but it seems that there is a problem with this model and it does not work (doesnt start correctly) and gives a "remove any jammed object" error.... because the caping station has a "stop" level that is moved by the paper roller...

I also have a T25 and would love to see pictures with details of your build to make my own... I would love to post pics and videos of my build as well. I already have the wooden frame that did not worked for my t33 and has the size needed for the t25...

Could you post pics and videos please or send them to [email protected]

Thank you very much.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.