T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Epson P800 has finally bit the dust so I'm looking for a new printer. Has anyone had experience with the p900? Or what would be a good recommendation. Prefer to use 17 in rolls unless they have 13 inch rolls that can be used with them. Not looking to break the bank but need something thats dependable

·
Registered
4,065 Posts
My Epson P800 has finally bit the dust so I'm looking for a new printer. Has anyone had experience with the p900? Or what would be a good recommendation. Prefer to use 17 in rolls unless they have 13 inch rolls that can be used with them. Not looking to break the bank but need something thats dependable
Similar issue trying to replace a P400 with a P700
13 inch rolls are obviously available, but if you need to reset the ink chips, printer options outside Europe are limited.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Ink is over $1.00/ml and the thing has TEN, yes TEN cartridges. $440 just to fill the thing with ink! 8 of them are not black !

1 - 5 of 5 Posts