T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone out there. I just have a quick question before I buy.

Right now, Im looking to buy a heat press and a printer. I like the

Heat press - Vesta VP3804U
Threadable16x20 Auto Open Heat Press

Ive seen old post about this Heat Press any new news on it?

For a Printer im looking at a Epson Artisan 1430 with CIS

My question with the printer is, which the diff with 6 color printer and 4 color? Small or big difference?

Any tips will be gladly accepted, thanks in advance.

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Well a week ago I asked this question, and ended up getting the gear with the knowledge and research I did on this site. So today I received my Vesta VP3804U, I haven't opened but this is how it looks on arrival. I will be doing a unboxing sometime this weekend, I gotta clear out a bedroom for a new sweatshop. Just wanted to say thanks to everyone, and Welcoming myself to the T-shirt World :) :cheers:

Attachments

· Registered
8,807 Posts
I am not a fan of the Vesta printers, but that is just my opinion...not worth alot except to me. As to the 4 or 6 color printers...If you are doing heat press transfers with pigment inks, 4 is just fine. The extra two, light cyan and light magenta are really meant for photography. a lot of newer printers have 5 carts, still just 4 colors but there are two black carts as black is used more often...even with colors

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.