T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the second design I have printed (just today) for my t-shirt line which I am hoping to open in the next couple weeks. I just wanted to show everyone and get your impressions. I'm pretty happy with it.

·
Premium Member
5,953 Posts
Yep I really like this one, I like it better then the first one :) I also like the cream color as it has a really good contrast.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
gomedia?
but any who yeah man they look pretty sick. how much?
At least some were gomedia, i have a lot of vectors.

I am still trying to decide on a price to go with for the shirts. I don't know if it would be best to price them all the same or price them differently depending on design/ink/shirt. I want to make money but I don't want to charge so much that I won't get sales when starting out. Thinking between $17-22. I use nice quality soft shirts. What do you think?

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
i would go same price for each one unless they get like or if you offer custom colors. i would offer say black with white, white with pretty much anything. nothing where you would need to do to layers. sorry if i dont make any sense its been a long 4 day with out any sleep.

·
Registered
3,187 Posts
Love the second one.

The reason the cream looks good is because it creates a higher contrast, you can see the design more.

As far as pricing goes, people who are part of our industry will typically have the reaction that something is too expensive because they know how much it costs to make it. But you shouldn't listen to us - do your own research and find out who your competitors are, and price accordingly.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Love the second one.

The reason the cream looks good is because it creates a higher contrast, you can see the design more.

As far as pricing goes, people who are part of our industry will typically have the reaction that something is too expensive because they know how much it costs to make it. But you shouldn't listen to us - do your own research and find out who your competitors are, and price accordingly.

Agreed. I think you should be more around the $25-$29 range. Very cool designs.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Agreed. I think you should be more around the $25-$29 range. Very cool designs.
Thanks a lot guys (and girls). One thing though is that I am printing myself, so at least for now all of the shirts are one color prints. Personally I love how one color prints can look anyway and prefer them to multi unless the other colors are used as secondary/contrast colors.

I'll certainly be looking into the pricing more though. Do you know of any similar brands/sites that sell shirts in the $25-29 range?

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
The designs are very cool... and original looking.... the only thing i might experiment with
is the font for the text... oddity clothing... good luck... i'm sure you will sell a bunch...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts